Public health is an interdisciplinary aspect and we know which journals to refer vary from topic to topic. Honestly you must not get stuck in one or some journals. Keep on researching everything you get about your topic. Go to PubMed, Google Scholar and just start searching. But as we know there are some of the journals that are preferred by most of the public health professionals.
Here are some of the Top journals for Public health *
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- American Journal of Public Health
- Annual Review of Public Health
- British Medical Journal (now BMJ)
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization
- Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Journal of Public Health Policy
- PLOS Neglected tropical diseases
- The Lancet
*All these journals above are put on the basis of alphabetical order; it’s not the ranking that is given. There’s no actual system that can rank any journals. All journals are best in what they provide to the readers and researchers.